Sunday, March 22, 2009

what should i TITle this? ur sick.

sOOOOOOOOOOO GoOd EvEniNg! dO yOu rEmEmBeR WhEn U UsEd tO TyPe LiKe tHis? bWuAhAHhAhaha i uSeD tO Be PreTTy GoOd. ok enough of that. Welcome to my tit. I made a twitter right? but i dont really have any one following me so whats the point to update it? so can you add me SHORTEEY and make it a point. its funny how im hella typin actin like i have people reading already lolrrr shit how come i laughed out loud really.

-so today at work some elder lady waiting in line says outloud "youre so cute" and i was bagging something up for my customer, and i look up (hella concieted huh? like i knew she was talkin about me already haha) so she's lookin right at me and im kinda puzzed cos it was random.. so i answer "ME?" and she goes, hella bold... "I LOVE YOUR LOOK, YOUR GLASSES, YOUR HAIR, YOUR SWEATER... *blah blah blah* YOU LOOK LIKE [insert old person name here]! i LOVE YOUR LOOK!" and i got hella red cos she embarrassed me, so i just said "THANK YOU" how modest of me ahhahaa. majOr confidence booster one time.



PS i love my glasses, and i hate when people ask me if theyre real. YES they are prescribed... ive been wanting them since i was a senior in highschool.

<===senior in highschoOl haha

RAY BAN RX 5121 ====>

-As im bloggin away, my itunes is playin at random and im amazed at how sexy my musical taste makes me (HAHA!)... OOOoh Especially this jazzy tune "FUCK ME PUMPS". Does Jazz make you feel sexy? sippin' on andre n shit.

-SSIGHHH im in crushcrushcrush with the girl from the second floor at my job. I promise she makes me lose my cool and just breaks my neck so hard. i just wanna be like "U R A Q T Is your Dad a dealer Cause you're dope to me" Vee already introduced her self to her... fucken slut.

-oh! here's a preview of my upcoming post :LOOK!! ========>

hella fOine huh?


k'bye

4 comments:

  1. omg shorteey youre just jealous. and forreal a throw back pic, i guess i gotta get one on mines too. lol im gonna show the girl this and shes gonna know its her. watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vee abort plan!!! dont tell her no more. oh man hahaha dont tell her. how moded will i be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG there are pictures of me on the web... LOL

    ReplyDelete