Tuesday, March 31, 2009

laundrOmat

Soap, Powder, Bleach, Towels, Fabric Softner, Dollars, Change, Pants, Socks, Dirty Drawers
I'm Going To The Laundromat...
And Let's Not Forget The Food Stains, Dirt Spots, Head Sets, Chips, Pop, Pay Phones, Clean House. I'm Headed To The Laundromat...

Damn I'm a mess right now, I know the direction I want to head towards. My goals are set, and yet I seem to fall right back to my old ways of neglect, procrastination, carelessness, and then regret. I've lost direction, I'm clouded, and stuck in baggage claim.

How is it that a 24 goin on 25 year old like me is still fuckin up in life? I'm such a mess buhd its no joke. I need to act right, get my shit together, clean the mess, and go get it. I was doin so good until I lost hope takin' these stupid chabot classes that I have no interest in, but must take... not only take, but pass!!

On top of school I have this massive debt I'm trying to pay off. Debt I've acquired by being irresponsible and overly friendly. What do I have to show for it? Damn... nothin but a paycheck that's planned out for me. On the bright side... I'm gettin rid of it slowly, and I plan on being debt free this year.

Top gOal: be responsible, get on track, be so fresh and so clean.

K'bye

1 comment: