Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SAVE THE WHALES

sO after much talk, hype, anticipatiOoOon, wanting, and complaining... i gottems. I ordered my future hobby and workout plan. Im trying to convince everyone in the world to get a fixie bike or a Lily Allen low rider bike and then together we can conquer the world . I think i just upped my cool level some what aswell, well in my opinion! im expecting the package in the mail Friday MARCH 27 according to UPS tracking... soOn enough ill be able to ride with the wind (hahaha), make friends, be active, and coast. So as soon as this 30lb monster package comes in the mail im gonna tear it up, stare at all the parts, and thank God Jules is gonna help me construct this beast. There's also an alleycat race on April the 26th ive been considering on the hush... Why on the hush? well i feel like id be judged if i speak on it, as most of you know, this isnt one of my typical stunts. Thats why only a handfull know about it. Ill ponder on it... after all it is on my birthday and im comin back from Vegas that mornin. What i do know is that im gonna train and sesh almost every night. hahaha wow im hella giddy about this... this is definitely on my priority list. buhd... i need to be koo on stoggin' now tho... forreal... maybe only socially or with a drink. I wont be able to manage tryna ride a bike and stoggin'. So if you wanna save the whales, just get a bike... cos thats what happens right? well maybe in some pay it forward type of way.dot.dot.dot.


I found myself in SF deprived mode... so i rounded up the posse [April.Vee] and hit the freeway... We started off in Japantown, dropped in FATLACE. There's this guy named KENNY that wears cool watermelon vans who works there. He's my idol haha. I purchased a shirt, thanks kenny. After we watched Kenny eat his snacks we decided we needed some of our own. We went inside the market on the corner of the center and we each bought a bag of fizzle soda candies and they bought some nasty ketchup ball chips and seaweed chips i was tricked into eating. Then we went to PIKA PIKA and took dragon ball z pictures. ill scan them next time cos im lazee. Then we headed to Haight st. where i got the piercing i been wanting for about approx four years... it was such an impulsive thing to do... was it the best idea? IDK cos now i walk around with a hoodie and my glasses cos im scared my mexican ass mom is gonna throw a broom at me and demand i take it off... all of course in spanish... it'd go something like this.. "QUITATE ESA CHINGADERA AHORITA MISMO!!" too bad its embedded in my skin and only surgically removable... well thats my new piercing.. DERMAL ANCHOR/SURFACE ANCHOR. i still havnt thought of what works gonna say, but i stocked up on bandaids... i can already hear all the Nelly Ei Ei comments. and that shit was 77 dollars!!! and the fucken piercer had to slice my skin twice cos he didnt make a big enough cut... then he dug it in... it wasnt that bad it was just uncomfortable... BUT as soon as i walk out the door my vision got all white, and my hearing gets drowned out... i was having one of my fucken attacks... for those of you who don't know.. i have an issue with blood, especially my blood... so after a minute and a soda i continue my shopping at stussy... i bought a multi mini sack.. for what? i dont know.. fucken stupid. then i got a marc jacobs jacket from wasteland, score. i paid off my macys account too.
-i should be studying for my psychology exam tomorrow, but i figure im so behind and i have so much to study my long term memory wont retain it... haha.. thats what my exam is about. fuck the bull shit.


k'bye

2 comments:

  1. omg youre so lucky, i want my bike already. ps i know the zeeek. and im might be moving to union city. ill keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete