Sunday, March 29, 2009

hellOoOoo NURSE!!

so, i got my bike...
my mom thought it was a flat screen tv and had already planned out where to put it in my room haha. she told me i shoulda got a tv ahahah. maybe i should get a tv next... or no! i have to get sound stuff for my car cos it sounds bad, hmmmm maybe ill do that this week, since i got more unexpected money from taxes O_o. im supposed to finish reading my book for my english class... instead i napped for hella hours and now im bloggin. anyway, i didnt expect such a big package. actually this is the biggest package ive gotten in my life. i was so anxious and excited! imagine if it was nurtrisystem... i would get food mailed to me. cos thats what they do right? mail u food? yeah right? and then u lose weight haha.
Jules helped me build my bike and fuck im eternally grateful. On top of advice, he gave me a few goodies too, good friend right there. i was told to make a few changes to it, dont ask me what cos i forgot already. i was kinda intimidated to ride infront of everyone cos damn i havnt ridden a bike in a while. and you know how everyone says YOU NEVER FORGET TO RIDE A BIKE? well i promise i forgot and i relearned. i have the soreness to proove it especially the soreness that saddle caused... and let me tell you, its not the business!! haha.




vee and april met up during the construction of this beast.
once Jules shook, April and Vee hopped on Glen and Jenns bikes and we rode to Jays house and back. Well first we took a few practice rounds until i got the hang and balance of the bike...! haha


BUT! as soon as i got the hang of it, with a few wedgie breaks here and there i picked it up. one thing tho.. i need to cut down on steve cos fuck my lungs do not support this habbit! im super anxious to ride around again but im hella busy with school work until tuesday.... fuckme.



on that note: this is my hOtt [girl]friend Sandra, she cheated on me.



k'bye



No comments:

Post a Comment