Thursday, July 1, 2010

itinerary


being pitted down against my will back at home has got me feelin a bit under the weather. The lack of funds don't make it any better either. Its as if ill never see the light at the end of this narrow tunnel. I like me in vacation mode a lot better, the farmers tan nottt so much.

Only thing that brings me comfort are the spontaneous adventures with the #fam, RTB, Crystal Castles, and pOpscenes summer line up. I'm lookin' to make a dent this summer by making it memorable. Even if our summer plans don't go through, fuck it ill take what comes my way, with good company that is, and of course with denim button ups, denim cut off shorts, plaid button ups, fedoras, wayfarers/clubmasters ill welcome a good sun-glass tan why not? itll go with my farmers tan.

I can't forget about my treasured huaraches ive yet to conquer... damn you Jeffrey Campbell and your expensive yet really good taste. If i don't cash out now.. its pretty much never.

So here's to the beginning of summer, being smart, getting out of debt, trying to accomplishing a tan, dustin off the fixie ive neglected and forgotten about, cheap champagne and cigarettes, to making more friends with good taste, catching up with old friends, and looking good doin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment