Saturday, July 3, 2010

sweets


Ive been so miserable for the last 24 hours. why does it hurt trying to be buff! i can't stretch my arms or properly drive with out feeling like me arms are being torn off. Im just about ready to give up and declare chubby for life. At least i can eat chips and chocolate and be warm and comfy as well as lonely with high standards that'll get me no where haha. just kidding.. hopefully itll go away with constant work

but on that note i really want these sunglasses:

Final thought: i don't really care for how things changed between me and someone. i understand its different but i didn't think it'd end up like that. i figured it'd withstand all that. Im my own person, i wasn't part of that situation. i kept it separate.

watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment