Monday, June 15, 2009

ViTAMiN C

[just me and my nig.]

so ive maintained a clean room for quite some time now. having company really helps.

BTW: are there giants too, in the dance? cos this is about life and life isnt about about death.

ahhh graduation time of the year. my younger brother graduated today. someone explain how he graduated before me? and can my family NOT ask if i graduated yet? haha, its hard to explain the movement im living... especially in spanish.

MENTAL NOTE: study abroad, like in England.. and perfect accent, among other things like academics.

Reminder: purchase cool notebook to log thoughts about my book and magazine ideas. and sketches.. should involve sketches.. yea sketches are a must. (look for colour pencils)

Under construction: think, live, and breathe French casual, American casual is just not cuttin it. International mind set in progress.

Effective immediately: STATEMENT PIECES, very important.


the URRUTiCOCHEA men.
can my Dad smile one time? haha.

k CM!

4 comments:

  1. gosh french casual is a must if only people knew. and statement pieces FOLLOW OUR LEAD! lol only we would understand right. forreal super international.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wait till we're universal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i like this song im listening to. chester french C'Mon.

    ReplyDelete